Customer Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home--> Nuclius Kick-Off Community--> Nuclius Ursa Kick-Off Project--> Nuclius Ursa Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unify Your World.

Nuclius Ursa Unboxing & Demo Videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TrinitiComm View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
TrinitiComm Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinitiComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nuclius Ursa Unboxing & Demo Videos
    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 6:50pm
This is the place to post all of your Nuclius Unboxing and Demo Videos. Post away and let the world bear witness to the power of Nuclius... the future of Live TV.
Regards,

TrinitiComm Corporate

-----------------

Triniti Communications Intl. Ltd

Unify Your World.
inhomecomm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inhomecomm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 11:04am
Great Day Team:  lets get this posting off and running.  Enclosed is a video that I tossed together with the help of some awesome Grand Kids. They not only HELPED me to open the package , they will also show us all HOW to install it.  So simple a Child can do it.  Enjoy this video...it helps to explain every component in the box as well.  NucliusTV.rocks ! (One of my domains)   Enjoy the video here: https://youtu.be/VGiVvEas4YM ;  Sincerely,  Bill Christofferson
Bill C
sarahsdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahsdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 5:28pm
https://youtu.be/LQrQi_hjjDQ

Hi folks. Attached is a video I did. Hopefully you like it. We have something here that is UNTOUCHABLE!!!

Onward and Upward,
Ron Holsonback

Edited by sarahsdad - 23 Apr 2019 at 6:20am
HJ El Bey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJ El Bey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 12:04pm
 Greetings Triniti Comm Family...
Words could not express how excited I was to see that little cubed package arrive at my door. I already knew what it was and wasted no time getting my camera to document the un-boxing of this magnificent piece of technology. I will add a Plug and Play video shortly, ENJOY! https://youtu.be/mpozeamJZcY

HJ El Bey
#FindMeOnTheForum

Patrick Jean-Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Jean-Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 3:25pm
Here is a Nuclius introduction video I made.
HJ El Bey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJ El Bey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 7:09pm
That was absolutely STELLAR! Can I share this?

45005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 45005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:11pm
So excited to get our Nuclius Ursa yesterday.  Here is the link to my unboxing video on Youtube.  Let's get busy!  Time to change the world! John & Sherry Gale. 

Deal Maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deal Maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 4:39pm
Nuclius Live TV in my TRUCK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deal Maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 4:40pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deal Maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 4:42pm
Breaking News Nuclius TV
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic